Since IT security compliance standards like GDPR, PEPIDA and CIS are increasingly important, it is important to ensure compliance with the key elements of the monitoring and to protect against risks.
On July 10th, 2019 (Brossard) and August 21rst, 2019 (Montreal), join Prival and Blësk to discuss security and monitoring. On the menu, the key topics of compliance, learn more about how:
- Detect and mitigate network vulnerabilities by performing vulnerability scans;
- Orchestrate the detection and analysis of security breaches through the use of syslog in a centralized manager;
- Monitor the data processed on your network and evaluate the risk according to the protocols used;
- Apply best practices in service management and inventory control;
- Accelerate the identification of the root cause of application performance issues.
Book now for one of our 2 sessions – in Brossard or Montreal between 12:00 pm and 1:30 pm Places are limited!